As part of a continuing services contract with the Hillsborough Area Regional Transit Authority (HART), RDI recently provided Structural Design and Inspection services for two rooftop replacement and renovation projects for their Heavy Maintenance and their Preventive Maintenance buildings.
RDI conducted field inspections of all bleachers, both interior and exterior at all schools. We then prepared the report of the existing condition for the School Board based on the field inspections.
RDI has had the pleasure of working with or for many agencies and companies throughout central Florida, including:
- City of Bradenton
- City of Sarasota
- City of Tampa
- City of Orlando
- Citrus County
- Duke Energy
- Granex, Inc.
- Harvard Jolly
- Hillsborough Area Regional Transit Authority
- Hillsborough County
- Hillsborough County Public Schools
- Mesh Architecture
- Pasco County School Board
- Pinellas County School Board
- Seminole County Public Schools
- St. Petersburg College
We are a certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) by all local and regional agencies. Our certifications include:
- Florida Department of Transportation DBE (Disadvantaged Business Enterprise)
- Federal Small Business Administration WOSB (Woman Owned Small Business)
- State of Florida Office of Supplier Diversity WOB (Woman Owned Business)
- Hillsborough County DWBE (Disadvantaged Women’s Business Enterprise)
- Pinellas County WBE (Women’s Business Enterprise)
- School District of Hillsborough County SBE/WBE (Small Business Enterprise/Women’s Business Enterprise)
- Tampa Port Authority SBE (Small Business Enterprise)
- City of Orlando WBE (Women’s Business Enterprise)
Thank you from all of us at RDI.